DU has now released the results of second and fourth-semester exams that were held in May and June 2020.
How to check DU result
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the DU result.
1. Go to the official website of DU — du.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Result of CBCS Students of IInd and IVthSemester of Academic Session 2019-2020 (May-June 2020)”
3. It will direct to a new page of the DU’s website
4. You need to select the college name and fill in exam roll number
5. Your DU result will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your DU result for future reference
The students can check their statement of marks either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Students are advised to save their Statement of Marks/Score Card for future purposes as the result link will not be available later.
Direct link to download DU result