Interested candidates can apply for the online programs through the official website of IGNOU — ignou.ac.in. It should be noted that candidates need to submit applications through online mode only.
Application fees can be paid by the following methods — credit, debit, net banking. Before proceeding to the application process, applicants should have the following:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
How to apply for IGNOU July 2020 session?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for IGNOU online programmes.
- Visit the admission portal of IGNOU — ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Complete Registration process (which creates Username and password).
- Username and password will be sent through SMS and email.
- Re-login to the system using your username and password
- Fill Admission Form online.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload your specimen signature (maximum size 100KB in JPG format).
- Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents (maximum size 200KB each document in JPG/PDF format).
- Read the instruction and declaration carefully by clicking the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Preview your data and confirm the details.
- Make payment of Fee through the Credit/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The payment confirmation message is sent to you through SMS and email.
- Press the next button to see the form preview.
- After the final submission of the online application form, you may download the filled-in application form and keep a printout for your record.